[Matching Versions of Collaborative Devices]
ADS M: V4.5R90F03
1. Common OIDs from the RFC 1213 Management Information Base can be used to obtain the device running status via SNMP.
2. Botnets, C&C servers, and cryptomining activities can be detected through collaboration with NSFOCUS Threat Intelligence (NTI).
3. Cloud-side detection rule update is allowed on the device.
4. NTA can be restored to a specified version via a USB containing the image file of the desired version.
5. Router interface description is added to alert details.
6. Information of About in the quick access bar is updated.
7. Some bugs are fixed.
1. The web-based manager is inaccessible during system updating.
2. All engines are stopped during system updating.
3. After updating is complete, users need to refresh the web page as prompted.
4. During the upgrade, it is normal that the web-based manager displays an error message "502 Bad Gateway" or directly denies your access request.
Please refresh the web-based manager 5 minutes later, and then check Product Version in About. If the version is V4.5R90F03, the upgrade succeeds.